Palestinian militants deny IS claim for deadly attack on Israeli

Three Palestinians killed by Israeli forces after separate attacks at Damascus Gate near Jerusalem's Old City.

It is high time that the plight of the Palestinian refugees is recognized by the worldwide community and resolved in accordance with global law and conventions, particularly by implementing UNGA resolution 194. In the other attack, the third Palestinian fatally stabbed an Israeli woman working as a border police officer.

At the same time a third attacker armed with a knife reportedly wounded two Israelis nearby before also being shot. However, the statement gave no details.

Palestinian security forces identified one of the suspected attackers as Amer Badawi, a 31-year-old resident of the southern West Bank city Hebron. Her burial ceremony is expected to take place later on Saturday.

Israel's Shin Bet security agency said the three slain Palestinians were 18 or 19 years old.

One person was arrested on suspicion of involvement with the attack, Ynet news site reported.

This is the first time Isis has taken responsibility for an attack in Israel. Palestinians want to establish an independent state in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, territories Israel captured in the 1967 Middle East War.

Grim search at London blaze site continues as anger mounts
Meanwhile, residents and families met with the Prime Minister at No.10 as Theresa May was blasted for her handling of the disaster.

Israel has been ramping up pressure on the PA to halt payments to the families of terrorists jailed for attacking or killing Israelis.

It has claimed several rocket attacks from the Sinai into Israel. However following PA denials, Tillerson appeared to walk back his statement, saying there was an "active discussion" between Washington and Ramallah on the matter. Both were shot dead after assaulting police officers. Three assailants have been killed.

"Soldiers of the caliphate" struck a "gathering of Jews", the statement said.

"To our understanding, the Islamic State was not involved in the attack", an officer with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), speaking on condition of anonymity, told Xinhua.

Mashal said that the Palestinian Civil Affairs Office, managed to enable 41 high school students to leave the village, after coordinating with the Israeli District Coordination Office, to allow the students to attend their final exams. "With God's help this will not be the last attack", it said.

"The attack was carried out by three Palestinians, two PFLP members and a Hamas member", said Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri.

However Hamas and People's Front for the Liberation of Palestine terror groups quickly retorted that the three attackers, who were later shot and killed by Israeli officials were their members. They also claimed the recent attacks in Manchester and London.

Latest News