Colbert made the announcement on Twitter Wednesday evening.
And the host of CBS' "Late Show" just tweeted: "This is just a heads up for our censors to get ready!"
Mr Scaramucci, 53, was sacked last week by new White House chief of staff John Kelly after making a string of controversial comments to a journalist from the New Yorker magazine.
Houston Nutt's Lawsuit Against Ole Miss Dismissed by Judge
We have no indication, as of yet, whether Nutt and Mars will file their lawsuit in a different court, such as a state court. Houston Nutt's lawsuit against Ole Miss was dismissed Wednesday by a federal court, but the dispute might not be over.
He is, therefore, appearing on a late night television show anchored by someone who had lampooned his brief White House stint.
Scaramucci said he believed the comments to be confidential, but the reporter, Ryan Lizza, said there had been no such agreement, and published the salacious details of the tirade. He also accused then-chief of staff Reince Priebus of leaking information to the press.
The booking is a big win for Colbert.
TMZ reports that a Hollywood producer has been in touch with the former White House communications director, wanting to make either a film or a television series. Colbert joked after his ouster. "That's not even a whole pay period!"