We're Having Conversations - Jose Mourinho Confirms Zlatan Ibrahimovic Re-Signing Talks

Manchester City's Danilo celebrates a goal with team mates. Lucy Nicholson Reuters

Manchester City's Danilo celebrates a goal with team mates. Lucy Nicholson Reuters

Mourinho confirmed United are in talks to re-sign striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, following reports from Sky in Italy earlier this week. Our levels of confidence and knowledge are higher so I am happy to start the season.

Ibrahimovic's first season in the Premier League came to an abrupt end in April when the striker suffered a serious ACL injury during Manchester United's Europa League win over Anderlecht.

Attack: Jesse Lingard played in the unfamiliar left wing-back role against Madrid but was hooked at half-time so I think we'll see him make way with Marcus Rashford coming in to the attack.

Those reasons for excitement include the arrival of striker Romelu Lukaku for 75 million pounds ($97.42 million) from Everton, Chelsea's Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic (40 mln) and Sweden defender Victor Lindelof from Benfica (30 mln).

"I think Manchester United will win the Premier League because Mourinho has never failed in a second season". "I was thinking of four players but I am not a hard person to work with, even if it looks different, or you want to make it look so", he said.

And although he admits Mourinho and Conte are different, he is desperate for more success in West London under the former Juventus chief. "Old Trafford is waiting for us and I think Old Trafford has a reason to be behind us", he said.

Manchester United's Marcus Rashford Romelu Lukaku Paul Pogba Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Daley Blind celebrate a goal. Richard Carson Reuters
Manchester United's Marcus Rashford Romelu Lukaku Paul Pogba Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Daley Blind celebrate a goal. Richard Carson Reuters

"The other 25 percent (of the transfer targets) will be another player playing from the sides".

"So I don't think I am in a position of crying, of moaning, of protesting".

"I am happy with the effort the club did and that the club managed to do 75 percent of the work before the Premier League starts and until August 31". "I understand the reality of the market, the numbers and my club by doing 75% of what I asked, the club did well". If the remaining 25% don't arrive I will not moan, I will just go with everything I have to try to win every match I play.

"I am not a hard person to work with and I understand the reality of the market, I understand the reality of the numbers - and I also understand that my club by doing 75 per cent of what I initially asked, I think the club did very well".

"If we cannot strengthen the team in these areas we have players that we can trust".

'All patriots' should be able to serve, says new Navy secretary
Spencer was confirmed earlier this month, a week after Trump's transgender ban. 'I have great respect for the community, ' he said.

Latest News