Audio of Corey Feldman Interview From 1993 Resurfaces in Santa Barbara

Not Released

Corey Feldman stands by claims he was sexually abused as a child in Hollywood

Feldman told multiple media outlets that he reported members of a supposed Hollywood pedophile ring back in 1993 with the Santa Barbara Police Department, but until Tuesday night, such an account was disputed by the SBPD.

The Goonies actor recently vowed to expose paedophilia in Hollywood, and after previously detailing in his 2013 autobiography Coreyography the abuse he allegedly received - using a pseudonym for the man involves he has now named his License To Drive and Dream A Little Dream co-star as the person who allegedly attacked him.

In October, the former child actor claimed that he once told the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office about all of the alleged sexual predators in Hollywood during an interview related to the investigation of molestation accusations against Michael Jackson.

The Sheriff's Office, however, denied those claims until Wednesday and maintained they had no records of Feldman revealing such information, until now.

"In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the sheriff's office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation", the statement read. "A copy of Mr. Feldman's interview was located", Kelly Hoover, the department's public information officer, confirmed to Fox News.

The sheriff's office said that the recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department. Feldman says they were busy investigating pop icon Michael Jackson for alleged child sexual abuse on his nearby Neverland Ranch (Jackson was acquitted of charges in 2005 and died in 2009).

House Passes Resolution Condemning Myanmar Military's Atrocities Against Rohingya
The call for a new approach to prosecutions reflects the dim prospect of charges through the International Criminal Court. Zeid said some about 626,000 Rohingya have fled since August, and many more are continuing to pour into Bangladesh.

Feldman's sordid story of a long-running pedophilia ring targeting child actors is back in the headlines in the wake of the sexual harassment scandals now consuming Hollywood and taking down scores of powerful industry leaders. He's even crowd-sourced a quarter-million toward his $1 million goal of making a film about pedophilia, which he labeled the "the No. 1 problem in Hollywood".

According to news.com.au, the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office stated it had handed over the tape to the LAPD, it was not immediately clear whether it had resulted in the reopening of the case.

Feldman later said in the interview that parents who want to put their children in the industry should do so carefully, without "naïveté".

Feldman, 46, had insisted in a Today show interview that he 'sat down and I gave them names.

The actor said police were only interested at the time in obtaining information on Michael Jackson but that many people were aware of the other names he accused as pedophiles.

Latest News