Mac Miller 'died from cocaine and fentanyl overdose' as death ruled accidental

Mac Miller

Mac Miller Died of Accidental Overdose of Fentanyl, Cocaine, and Alcohol

Rapper Mac Miller's cause of death was revealed on November 5, and coroner's say he died of a mixture of fentanyl and cocaine. The office said alcohol also contributed to his death.

Mac Miller's death has been ruled an accidental overdose.

The 26-year-old was found around noon in his bedroom at his San Fernando Valley home in September. A rolled $20 bill with "powdery residue" was found in the artist's right pocket.

Mac Miller died from a mix of fentanyl and cocaine.

Paris Masters tennis: Khachanov shocks Djokovic to lift title
The incident took place during the first set that Djokovic was leading 4-3 with an advantage while returning Federer's serve. However, the Serb superstar avoided a question about the effects of exhaustion on his Sunday game.

The report notes that Miller's many tattoos included one of an hourglass on his arm with the words, "Only so much time left in this insane world".

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 28: Mac Miller performs on the Camp Stage during day 1 of Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival 2017 at Exposition Park on October 28, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. A "Celebration of Life" concert with performances from Chance the Rapper, John Mayer, SZA, Travis Scott, Miguel and Anderson.Paak was held last month in Los Angeles and live-streamed on Miller's official Facebook page.

The Pittsburgh native and one-time partner of pop-star Ariana Grande had released his latest album "Swimming" days before his death and had been set to embark on a new tour. In the song she calls "Malcolm" an "angel" and says she wishes she could thank him.

Latest News