Mr Kurum, said they are still working to reach possible more survivors, but would not say how many more people are believed to be trapped inside the wreckage.
At least three people have been found dead in the rubble, and 13 people - including Tekgoz - have been rescued.
Yerlikaya said Thursday evening that Tekgöz had undergone a successful surgery.
At least three people were killed when an eight-storey building collapsed in Turkey, the Istanbul Governor's office announced on Thursday.
Overnight, emergency services also rescued a 9-year old boy. "We are continuing with our search and rescue efforts so that we can deliver good news [about survivors]". Three of them were in serious condition.
Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya said on Twitter the search and rescue operation would "continue uninterrupted", adding that a five-year-old girl had been pulled alive from the rubble on Thursday morning.
Duke of Edinburgh gives up driving following Sandringham crash
Fairweather also told the Mirror on Saturday that she welcomed Philip's decision to surrender his driver's license. Further controversy followed when photographs showing the Duke driving without wearing a seatbelt were released.
Video from a residential area in the city's Kartal district shows rescuers at work around a mound of debris.
Seven buildings around the collapse site have been evacuated for security reasons.
As she was placed in an ambulance, a person in the crowd chanted "God is great" before the child was taken to hospital.
Prosecutors have begun an investigation into the incident and an Istanbul court issued a broadcasting ban, the country's top broadcasting authority, the Radio and Television Supreme Council, said in a statement.
The death toll from a building collapse in Istanbul has climbed to 14 after several more bodies were recovered, Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu said Friday.
A textile workshop on the building's lower floor was empty at the time, local official Zeki Dag told local media earlier.